Roads in Bangkok with the Worst Traffic Jams
Everyone knows that Bangkok has one of the worst traffic jams in the world. And with the government’s first buyer’s tax rebate scheme its only going to get worse. This map posted on Facebook gives you an idea of the roads in Bangkok with the worst traffics jams. They are as follows:
- Victory Monument
- Rama 9 Road
- Lat Phrao
- Bang Kapi
- Sam Yan
- Krung Thon Buri-Surasak
One thought on “Roads in Bangkok with the Worst Traffic Jams”
Here are a few suggestions
– Increase the Khlong Boat Services with more routes, and better-reaching access.
– Connect the boat service from MinBuri right up till the Chao Praya
– Increase routes and reach of BTS/ MRT. Drop prices
– Require cars to be full of passengers to enter city between 7am and 10am. Same for 4-8pm
( in other words, car pool )
– Allow immediate towing of double parked cars.
– Bus Lanes
– Start staggered office hours. Allow clocking-in from 6am till 10am.
– Private Schools can also opt for staggered hours
– Allow all Malls to open 24hrs. ( That will ease shopping-rush-hours )
The basic reason behind any daily traffic jam, is that all people want to use all the same narrow roads at the same time.