Two More Offices in Bangkok for 90 Day Reporting

December 31, 2013

IMG_8424

With the on-going protests in Bangkok, it has been sometimes difficult for foreigners to reach the Immigration offices in the Government Complex on Chaeng Wattana Road. During the last occupation of the complex, foreigners were told to temporarily use the offices for migrant workers at Imperial World Ladprao. Things have now gone back to normal. However, it is very much possible that in early January 2014, the Government Complex will be occupied again.

A notice on the Immigration website says that from 2nd January 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at two additional offices, which are:

1. Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat, 1st Floor, Suksawat Road, Ratburana, Bangkok.
2. Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Imperial World Ladprao, 5th Floor, Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok.

It should be noted that foreigners (other than from Laos, Burma and Cambodia) still need to use the Chaeng Wattana offices for visa renewals until further notice.

22 Responses to Two More Offices in Bangkok for 90 Day Reporting

1. David James
    January 13, 2014 at 6:03 pm

I gather now the visa renewals can also use the two additional offices you suggested.
    Is this true?

2. Chika Bjerrum
    January 15, 2014 at 10:34 pm

I went to temporary immigration office at Major Hollywood Suksawat on the 14th of January. It was only 10 minutes drive from Rama 3 Road, only crossing Bhumipol 1 bridge.

The entrance to the building is in the back, near the car park.

They started serving us as early as 9:30am when we were there.

Staff were extremely helpful.

There are photo&Copy shops and ATM, otherwise rather primitive.

3. qq
    January 27, 2014 at 12:57 pm

Hi Richard,

I planned to go to Bangkok on March ’14. Will it be safe or i must reschedule my trip?
    Need advice

Thanks

January 28, 2014 at 9:17 am

Hopefully it will all be over by then. But no guarantees of course.

4. sandy
    January 29, 2014 at 7:59 am

hi Richard,

im hereby on behalf of my hubby, he usually sends in this 90 day report by mail to the government complex in Chaengwattana. Can he still do the same now during the demonstrations or do you have any other advice?

much appreciated.

🙂

February 3, 2014 at 10:38 pm

I don’t think there is any staff there. They advise people to go to Ladprao or Suksawat until further notice.

5. Kel Logan
    February 25, 2014 at 4:50 pm

I notice the last post here was Feb 3rd. I have to do my 90 day reporting first week in March Which offices are now open for this.I live much closer to Suksawat if that is still doing this task.

February 25, 2014 at 9:26 pm

Chaeng Wattana is still closed and you have to use on e of these two offices.

6. ben
    February 26, 2014 at 8:07 am

Hi Richard. Is it possible to send by post to the temporary offices for 90 day report?

• Chika Bjerrum
      March 3, 2014 at 8:43 pm

I asked at Suksawat office today (3rd March) if we could send 90 days report there. The officer said “No”, because this was still only a temporary office.

I have sent a 90 days report to Government comprex in the beginning of December by post, I never got the reply.

To be less stressful, I recommend you went to one of the temporary office directly. It only took 10 minutes at Suksawat office at 14:30 today.

7. Thaw
    March 20, 2014 at 7:37 pm

Hi Richard,
    I have to do my retirement visa 90 day reporting On 21 or 24th March 2014. Immigration Bureau Office’s correct address is either Soi Suanphlu, Bangkok or Lad Phrao, Soi 81, Big C, 5th floor? Please reply me the correct address of Immigration Bangkok. Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Thaw

March 21, 2014 at 5:38 pm

The alternate offices are now Imperial Ladprao and Major Suksawat. If you google “immigration bangkok” you will find their web page with a link to a map.

8. Ck
    April 8, 2014 at 11:31 am

I will be leaving Thailand on the 17th of April and i don’t have a time going to the immigration at Ladprao. And after this week it will be Songkran Festival, it means holiday, can i get my re entry permit at the airport? Where is in Suvarnabhumi? Need help.. Thanks

April 8, 2014 at 11:37 am

Re-entry permit at Suvarnabhumi is at the point where you queue up to go through Immigration. It is open 24 hours.

9. Mike
    April 12, 2014 at 4:25 pm

I heard that there is another new temporary office in Novotel Hotel in Bangna where we can do 90 days reporting

April 13, 2014 at 7:27 pm

I haven’t heard that.

• Mike
        April 16, 2014 at 8:58 pm

I heard going to Ladpro is a mess. My 90 days reporting is May 5th, so I read you can report 7 days before or after your 90 days. I am leaving BKK on May 9th and return on June 16th so I should be OK??

Mike

April 17, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Yes, should be fine. Take out the form yourself and when you come back, start counting again from zero.

10. vinu soman
    May 3, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Dear

i would like to do my 90 days report through post. Please advise the current address with postal code.
    can i sent to the same office at laksi or any new office open.

thanks

11. 617192
    July 8, 2014 at 9:41 am

It is now July, is the Ladprao office still available for 90 day reporting? I hear it is only for Lao/Myan/Cambodia labour immigrants now?
    Thanks

July 8, 2014 at 11:04 am

Correct, the main office at Chaengwattana has already re-opened and so these temporary offices at Lad Prao and Suksawat are now only for migrant workers in this region.