Launch of the new English Language IN Channel on Friday at 7am

September 20, 2012
By

Thailand’s latest English-language channel will be launched on Friday 21st September 2012. It is called IN Channel and 30% of content will be news programmes with the remaining 70% being for travel, lifestyle and entertainment programmes. The IN Channel will begin a trial broadcast on TrueVisions’ high-definition Channel 90, while the normal definition option is Channel 49.  According to a press release, the programmes are as follows:

- Start off the day every morning with our two-hour morning news show, “Rise & Shine, Thailand” presenting fresh news off the Thai newspapers and regional dailies. Ae – Patcharee Raksawong and Fai – Dolsinee Krittiyapimolporn will brighten your morning every Monday to Friday 07.00 – 09.00 hrs.

– The mid-day news “Lunch Break” by Bow – Palladda Muangsiri and Jay – Jinda Wedel. Monday to Friday 12.00 – 12.30 hrs.

– The prime time news “On the Grid” by Jack – Parinya Ruenprapan, Ed – Akkanit Wichiencharoen and Dhra Dhirakaosal. Monday to Friday 19.00 – 20.00 hrs.

IN Person, a show that inspires our viewers through one-on-one interviews with leading figures from various industries by M.L. Nandhika Varavarn and Tae – Supajon Klinsuwan. Every Saturday from the first week of November.

“Flagship”, a talk show by Utt Asda Panichkul to update trends and any ‘talk of the town’ issues. The co-hosts are Sarah Ball, Barbara Woolsey and Bank – Songsit Termjitaree. Catch Flagship on every Sunday 22.00-23.00 hrs.

“Fashion Platform” with Thai designer behind the ASAVA brand, Polpat Asavaprapa, and talented actress, Janesuda Panto, who will talk all about hot, sizzling fashion. This show will kick off in November.

“Eating Thailand” by Chef McDang, M.L. Sirichalerm Svasti, who will travel to the Kingdom’s four prominent regions to discover food cultures in different perspectives. This show will kick off in November.

“Double M Adventures”, a new style of travel throughout Thailand by the twins: Mark & Mike Kingpayom. First run on every Saturday 20.00 – 20.30 hrs.

“Travelers’ Quest” hosts JP – Jaran Panichkul and Joe – Thitikorn Panawiwattanakarn team up with tourists to explore fun missions around the city of angels. First run on every Thursday 20.00 – 20.30 hrs.

“Tag Along with Me” – a travel show that discovers how each province got its tag line by fun-loving, extreme adventurer host Tong – Vanthop Nilubol. First run on every Monday 20.00-20.30 hrs.

The Guest List with Joe & Van – a cooking show by the duo chef Joe – Rujapong Sukabote and Van – Ayusakorn Arayangkura, who will be joined by different celebrity guests each week featuring different cuisines around the world. The show will kick off in November.

For more information, Visit them at www.inchannel.asia or like them on www.facebook.com/inchannel.

Leave a Reply





Thai Tour Guide

Thai Dictionary

Car Rental in Thailand

Book bus and train tickets for Thailand

Richard Barrow on Instagram