Thailand Creative & Design Center is now open on Charoenkrung Road in Bangkok
The brand new Thailand Creative & Design Center (TCDC) is now open at The Grand Postal Building on Charoenkrung Road in Bangkok. This new location for TCDC has 5 floors with approximately 9,000 square meters, covering six functional zones; three former zones with the expansion and improvement including Resource Center, Exhibition Gallery, and Creative Co-working Space, and three innovative zones including Creative Business Center, Maker Space, and Material & Design Innovation Center. Additionally, TCDC Bangkok provides more space and seating twice from 120 seats to 300 seats.
The six zones in TCDC Bangkok are as follows:
- Resource Center – Thailand’s largest creative and design resource center, containing extensive design and creative books, journals, magazines, multimedia, and database.
- Exhibition Gallery – the functional space for exhibiting temporary exhibitions from both domestic and international.
- Creative Space – the co-working space area for generating productive works with the creative atmosphere.
- Creative Business Center – the business corner for business consulting, exchanging ideas and connection in order to expand business with higher value.
- Maker Space – the functional room with a number of tools and specialists, facilitating designers and entrepreneurs to turn their ideas into prototypes.
- Material & Design Innovation Center – Thailand largest material and design innovation center, gathering various materials and up-to-date innovation for being a useful good resource for designers and entrepreneurs to develop products.
Those interested can experience the brand new TCDC Bangkok without any entrance fee during May 2017 at The Grand Postal Building, Charoenkrung Road, from 5th May 2017. The opening hours are Tuesday – Sunday (closed Mondays), from 10.30 – 21.00 hrs. For more information, please contact Thailand Creative & Design Center Bangkok (TCDC Bangkok) The Grand Postal Building, 1160 Charoenkrung Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10501, TEL +662 105 7441
Thailand Creative & Design Center (TCDC) opens on 5 May. It's at the General Post Office. Map: https://t.co/9U3SQJ9zRy #Bangkok #ThaiTravel pic.twitter.com/CDDsbrC4zA
— Richard Barrow (@RichardBarrow) May 4, 2017
One thought on “Thailand Creative & Design Center is now open on Charoenkrung Road in Bangkok”
It looks very impressive!