Nine Long Weekends in Thailand During 2015
During 2015, there are now nine long weekends in Thailand. These are as follows:
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday 31st December 2014 to Sunday 4th January 2015
- Chakri Day: Saturday 4th April to Monday 6th April 2015
- Songkran: Saturday 11th April to Wednesday 15th April 2015
- May Day & Coronation Day Holidays: Friday 1st May to Tuesday 5th May 2015
- Visakha Bucha Day: Saturday 30th May to Monday 1st June 2015
- Asanha Bucha & Khao Phansa: Thursday 30th July to Sunday 2nd August 2015
- Chulalongkorn Day: Friday 23rd October to Sunday 25th October 2015
- Father’s Day: Saturday 5th December to Monday 7th December 2015
- New Year’s Day: Thursday 31st December 2015 to Sunday 3rd January 2016
* The extra long weekend for 2014/2015 holiday was added by the government
4 thoughts on “Nine Long Weekends in Thailand During 2015”
Hello, is it safe to assume that the Ubon Ratchathani Candle Festival and parade will be July 30-on for Khao Phansa? Thanks for your reply! And for your great website.
Yes, will be around that day. Some places do theirs the day before.
Thanks for that info Richard!
Do you already have a list of the buddhist holidays (the ones with booze ban…) for 2015?
Should have it soon. But, you have two of them in the list above: Visakha Bucha Day and Asanha Bucha & Khao Phansa.