The latest popular destination in South East Asia is Myanmar which is now opening up to world tourism. It’s still early days but there has been a lot of interest in tourists in visiting this country. If you are someone visiting for a short time or someone who is investing a more long term interest, then the Burmese for Beginners app should be your top choice for learning the language. It is developed by the people who brought you the widely popular Thai for Beginners series. They already have a book called Burmese for Beginners and this new app nicely complements it. Click on any words or phrases and you get to hear a native speaker. That is the best and only way to learn a foreign language.
Key Features of the Burmese for Beginners App:
- Works on all Apple iOS and Android devices that support GooglePlay
- This app teaches the language skills of speaking, listening and reading Burmese
- Hear a native Burmese person speak each Burmese phrase
- Listen to a phrase over and over until you can say it correctly. Just click on it
- Paiboon’s system of transliteration shows how to pronounce the Burmese words using Romanized letters until you are able to read the Burmese script
- Test your ability to hear and understand Burmese with the built-in interactive exercises
- You’ll find many opportunities to practice your Burmese language lessons on your mobile device
A video demonstrating the key features of this app:
WIN A COPY OF BURMESE FOR BEGINNERS APP (iOS ONLY)
Thanks to the guys at Paiboon we have four copies of the Burmese for Beginners app to giver away. This competition is only for the iOS version. This means iPhone or iPad only. To enter the competition is simple. Just post a comment below saying why you want to learn Burmese. It’s that easy. The competition ends at the end of the day on Sunday 27th July 2014. Good luck!
Scroll down to post a comment and to enter this competition >>>>