- A full BBQ with real American hot dogs, burgers and ribs, along with apple pie and ice cream and a huge selection of classic and craft American Beers.
- Food and beverage booths provided by Anantara Bangkok Riverside, Dairy Queen, Roadhouse Barbecue, Sunrise Tacos, Siam Winery, Baskin Robbins, and others.
- American Rock, Blues and Folk will play all afternoon from Bangkok’s best American bands, including: Krispy Durian; Southern Cross; Mekong Doctor Blues & The Groove Junkies; Wildside; Peter Driscoll and His Cruisers; and Matt Fischer and the Fishes; Mike Agana and Friends’.
- Kids will have a great day at ‘Mattel-Land,’ with face-painting and clowns, a giant wave slide, a rodeo bull, cotton candy and popcorn.
- Family fun with an egg toss, three-legged races, tug ‘o war and BINGO.
- Charity Raffle with great prizes.
- Also, join The Great Chili Cook Off
Please click here to see a map to KIS International.
Date: July 6, 2013
Time: 12.00 noon – 8.00 pm
Venue: KIS International School, Kesinee Ville, Pracha-Utit Road (MRT: Huai Khwang, Exit 1 / Free Shuttle Provided)
Cost: Baht 200—Purchase in advance from AMCHAM and at all AMCHAM events; Baht 300—Purchase on the day at the event
*Children under 12 are free.
For further details contact Kittie at 02-254-1041 Ext. 226 or email@example.com