How to watch ICC 2015 Cricket World Cup in Thailand

February 13, 2015

ICC-Cricket-World-Cup-2015-Logo-Releases1

Some good news for cricket fans in Thailand. You will be able to watch all matches in the ICC 2015 Cricket World Cup on 365Sport. You can watch them either live or on catch-up. This is handy as some weekend matches are being shown at the same time. The opening game between England and Australia is on Saturday at 10:30am Thai time. There are two cricket matches a day – one will be shown live and the other one will be delayed.

365sport

You can watch 365Sport on multiple platforms with a single subscription login. Cross platforms between: Windows PC / Mac Computer / iPad / iPhone / Android mobile devices and set top boxes. For more details and to subscribe, click here.

For present subscribers, to view the ICC 2015 Cricket World Cup you will need to update your software player to the latest version. Please uninstall the new version from the link below that is compatible for your computer:

Mac OS X 10.7+: http://www.365sport.tv/downloads/365Sport.tv.install.dmg

Windows Vista, 7 & 8: http://www.365sport.tv/downloads/365Sport.tv.setup.exe

Windows XP: http://www.365sport.tv/downloads/365Sport.tv.XP.setup.exe

Please note, there are 2 sets of channel numbers 1 – 4 available in this new player. This is due to a new offering of both a HD quality and a lower quality broadcast of these channels to compensate for anyone suffering internet bandwidth issues.

H/T to @AjarnCom

6 Responses to How to watch ICC 2015 Cricket World Cup in Thailand

1. Brian
    February 13, 2015 at 5:22 pm

All the cricket W.C. is also being covered on Sky sports 2 starting today N.Z.vs Sri Lanka . Tomorrow 10:00 a.m. Eng vs. Aus . So anyone with ilikehd can watch as well .

• Brian
      February 13, 2015 at 5:28 pm

Of course you have to have the English lang . channel .

2. Brian
    February 14, 2015 at 9:30 am

Hi Richard just a comment about chrome , I have had nothing but trouble since I started using it as my provider it literally took over my computer , it blocked access to ILIKEHD saying it was dangerous . I have now removed it & touch wood all seems to be ok again .

February 14, 2015 at 9:32 am

Thanks for your feedback. Seems strange as Chrome is regarded as a safe browser compared to say Internet Explorer or even Firefox. So, how are you watching iLikeHD?

• Brian
        February 15, 2015 at 8:43 am

Hi Richard for me there is something that is not right about the ILIKEIT site my laptop is well secured with McAfee etc , the way I get on to their site is log on to ilikehd I then get all sorts of pop ups warning me the site is not safe but I click on allow . Google Chrome does not recognise the site . How do you get on to the ilikeit site .

3. Alan Bryan
    March 27, 2015 at 5:49 pm

Hi ……….. I am living in Cha-am and want to watch the cricket wcf on my macbook air (latest software updates) I followed the link to 365 sport on details and how to subscribe, but none of the channels that they list (1-6) mention cricket !!