The Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok has announced that this year’s 14th World Gourmet Festival will be held from 2nd to 8th September 2013. Already confirmed are leading chefs and influential winemakers, and as the Festival approaches the list is set to grow. Since its inception, the World Gourmet Festival has grown in prominence to feature an extraordinary line-up of some of the best chefs, winemakers and food experts from across the globe, all gathered together under one roof for a week-long celebration of outstanding cuisine and superb wines.
Currently confirmed to participate in the 14th Annual World Gourmet Festival are:
– Chef Markus Arnold, Restaurant “MA Pop-Up Restaurant”, Bern, Switzerland
– Chef Jerome Bonnet, Restaurant Daniel,Paris, France
– Chef Roger van Damme, Het Gebaar, Antwerp, Belgium
– Ned Goodwin, Master of Wine, Japan
– Pascal Jolivet, winemaker, Domaine Pascal Jolivet, Sancerre, France
– Chef Hirohisa Koyama, Aoyagi, Tokyo, Japan
– Chef Miguel Laffan, L’AND,Alentejo, Portugal
– Chef Vito Mollica, Il Palagio, Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, Florence, Italy
– Chef Paco Perez, The Mirror Restaurant, Barcelona, Spain
– Chef David Rathgeber, Restaurant L’Assiette, Paris, France
More information and how to book tickets can be found here
. The World Gourmet Festival supports HRH Princess Soamsawali’s Save A Child’s Life from AIDS Project under the auspices of the Thai Red Cross Society. 600 Baht from the price of every World Gourmet dinner ticket, as well as proceeds from the World Gourmet live auction, will be donated to this charity.