In case you may have missed any of them, here is a list of the most popular of my Thai blogs over the past 30 days:
- Everything that is wrong with traffic in Bangkok
- When is a Tourist Office not a Tourist Office?
- The Hoops we Jump Through to Renew Visas
- Does BTS Skytrain Policy Discriminate Against Foreigners?
- How I lost 15 Kilos Juicing in Thailand
- Thai Monk Caught with his Pants Down
- Top 10 Most Popular Thai Nicknames
- Top 10 Foreign Tourist Arrivals in Thailand Jan-Mar 2013
- Maidreamin’ Cafe Opens in Bangkok with Cute Thai Girls
- BMA to Demolish BTS Saphan Taksin Station
The following are some of the most popular of my Thai blogs over the last year:
- Why “Asiatique The Riverfront” has banned me from their Facebook Page
- Topless Songkran Girls on Samui
- Top 10 Thai People with the Most Followers on Instagram
- British Tourist Wearing a Mankini in Chiang Mai Shocks Thai Netizens
- No Foreigners Allowed in this Shop in MBK in Bangkok
- Thai Newspaper Prints Naked Pictures of Prince Harry on the Front Page
- Hundreds of Thai Cyclists Honour the Memory of Peter Root and Mary Thompson
- Thai police applicants told that they cannot modify their genitals
- Deep Fried Chocolate Bars in Thailand
- Man arrested for selling baby corpses as good luck charms
None of the lists include events or lottery results. Follow me on Twitter @RichardBarrow for more news about Thailand.