Watch True Visions Anywhere on your Smartphone or Tablet

April 25, 2013

20130425-202608.jpg

Some interesting news coming out tonight from a TrueVisions press conference in Bangkok. Apparently they will be launching a “TrueVisions Anywhere” app on 1st May 2013 where you will be able to watch up to 120 channels on your smartphone or tablet. I don’t have many details yet as I wasn’t there, but the idea is that you will soon be able to watch any channel, any time, anywhere by using 3G on your smartphone. The app for this will be released in iTunes & Google Play on 1st May. After you download you need to register. The first year will be free. As soon as I get more information I will update this page. In the meantime, if you know anything then please post in the comments.

RT @butthun: ข่าวล่าสุด ทรูจะเปิดตัว TrueVision Anywhere วันที่ 1 พ.ค. ดูช่องทรูได้ทุกที่ถึง 120 ช่องดูได้ทุกที่บนมือถือ และ Tablet

14 Responses to Watch True Visions Anywhere on your Smartphone or Tablet

1. Andy
    April 25, 2013 at 8:57 pm

It seems only be available for owner of either platinumHD or GoldHD or Super Entertainment packages and is free for the first jar from 1.5 . 2013 and regular price is 299.- Baht

April 25, 2013 at 9:18 pm

So you will have to pay extra for something you are already paying for? Typical. Do you think if a friend of yours has the Gold package but doesn’t want the TrueVisions Anywhere package, you could then grab all the channels for “only” 299 Baht month? Though to be honest, I’m not sure if I would do that for what TrueVisions broadcasts. I don’t think it’s worth even 299 Baht.

• Mark
        April 26, 2013 at 2:48 pm

True has lot for sportfan. 299b for “2nd” device to watch is a bargain. If you want look 2 different channels on tv, you need 2 truebox and 2 tv. 2nd box is not free so why using this online/app should be free?

April 26, 2013 at 3:12 pm

Well, if you only like to watch EPL then True won’t have much to offer next season 🙂

• Mark
            April 26, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Oh I forgot, EPL is only sports you are allowed to watch. I quit true today

April 26, 2013 at 4:18 pm

I quit TrueVisions about 3 years ago. Too expensive for me. Couldn’t justify the subscription.

• BORRISGOODENUF
        May 22, 2013 at 1:49 pm

YES RICHARD, I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT SCORE ABOUT TRUE VISIONS. I AM ABOUT TO CANCEL MY 10 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION, MAINLY BECAUSE I AM PAYING WAY-WAY TOO MUCH FOR JUST USING 17 OR SO CHANNELS.AT 2742 BAHT A MONTH, REPEATS OF REPEATS AHHH, NO MORE REGARDS BORRIS GOODENUF.

2. Andy
    April 25, 2013 at 9:28 pm

What I get on the pressconferenz is you must open an account with true where you put the number on your smart card and than is the first Year free but I don’t have True Vision for about 3 years.

April 25, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Same here. I’m just interested in the technology. I don’t have much time to watch live TV.

• Andy
        April 25, 2013 at 9:56 pm

Yes about the tech it is just an app from the Appel App Store or Google Play Store

3. Phil
    April 26, 2013 at 1:53 am

You’ve been able to watch it online for many months now. Free to True subscribers. Just enter your registered email address and password and you can see most of your True package online. Its old news.

April 26, 2013 at 5:45 am

Hardly old news for the big launch last night. With this new version there is an app you download and you can watch many more channels on the go.

4. Mark
    April 26, 2013 at 2:43 pm

App has been there long time. You need True H sim to reg.